Monday, February 21, 2011

Souvenir

Paul Frank tee and an anklet 
I love both of them so much. 
Tee is blue and anklet is rainbow colours ! 
It's my favorite colours, thanks to my sister. She has went to Crabby ( Thailand ) and bought these for me. She's really smart, she bought things that i never had. I don't have paul frank tee and not even an anklet ! Aiks, was quite happy when i received those from her ! Thankyou ! I wore those on the next day to sejarah tuition and show it to my friends. Feel happy when they says it's nice,HEHE. Owh, I took bus home after tuition. That was my  first time taking bus home in Malaysia, I have no idea why my mum keep saying that It's SO DANGEROUS taking bus and BLA BLA BLA. Urgh, screw that. I was really enjoy sitting on the bus talking with my friends, except jiwei's and daniel's smelly school uniform? Lols. I had started neglect this blog since the day that i start addicted to tumblr. I have no idea am i still going to update my blog for the rest of my life ? I don't know, because I will be busying updating my tumblr. It's my new life. Seriously, please don't try it. It's just like a drug, you can't stop tumblr-ing once you create an account. The pictures, typography and quotes that makes me fall for it. www.smilecharmingly.tumblr.com You can view my tumblr if you're interested and follow me! You can create an account in tumblr but don't say that I never warm you before this. It's really addictive ! 

Enjoy!

No comments: