Saturday, May 14, 2011

TAYLOR.

Hey guys, how's it going?
I've been busy preparing for my midyear exam.
Especially the moral, civic , and account project !
Man, screwed up. Just feel like burn all the projects in my mind. 

Blogging? Well, I'll be update it as soon as possible ! 
Let me start from today, Taylor's lakeside workshop.
Phaikying and I went to participate this cooking competition at taylor's collage.
Today is the workshop that teach us how to cook during the competition. 
When I stepped into that collage, I can't find any flaws from there. 
Shopping mall, laundry, apple, restaurants x 10000, hot guys
It was awesome. 

Josh and John  ! 
These are twins but they have different personality
Like seriously, DIFFERENCE PERSONALITY. 
Josh is the elder brother,he's mature.
John is the younger brother,he's hyper.
 I'VE NEVER REGRET GOING THERE. 

I've enjoy spending my time over there,
I can't wait until the competition, 
WE WE WE SO EXCITED. 
Enjoy!

No comments: