Sunday, September 25, 2011

School carnival

I looks like King Pig ! 
Everyone in my class is been forced to buy the coupon for our school's carnival, RM50. It's fine for me that paying RM50 because that would be the last year to go carnival,must enjoy in high school and participate in many activities ! The haunted house was awesome, but i dislike that ghost that always like to scared me -_- I didn't know that Vivian will be freak out and wanna turned back while we're inside the haunted house, the ghosts are scary especially the pontianak she crawl on the floor and came forward to us yet there's another ghost was chasing behind us. We can't do anything but just keep screaming like never before. It was fun, the nicest haunted house that I went currently. 
Carnival is fun but just that I have no idea how to spend my coupon. 
I spends to buy sticker tattoo to stick on my face and leg; 
 I paint my unicorn with colorful sands 
Decorating chocolate stick and cupcakes.
But I mostly spent all my money to buy cans drink :)
WE WENT TO PLAY BADMINTON AFTER CARNVAL.
IT WAS AWEEEEESOMEEEEE.
BUT THERE'S A PAIN IN MY ASS :(

Enjoy!

No comments: