Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hair Fiesta

Camwhore while waiting Andrea.
 
 

Owhh ! Andrea's here.
 Let's go !

I would like to thanks Andrea that bringing me out to this dinner :)
Event is at Shangri-La !
This ain't a edited photo. 
Amber Chia, 
Malaysia's Top Model.
This is my first time going some kind of event that full of professional photographers, and  I felt scared and pressure when the moment I stepped into the hall because I taught this kind of event can only be watch in television but I can't believe it that I'm in live. I met lots of Malaysia's celebrities in that event and I have no idea how am I supposed to behaved like a highclass person or some crazy little kids that wanted to take photos with the celebrities. Gees, Andrea ! You makes me feel like I'm one of the celebrity,*loves*. By the way, I took a few photos with some celebrities and model over there. Since I know them but they don't know me and we probably going to met them only once or twice in the life time so I would not like to miss out my precious chance to take photos with them. Well, I fee like I'm just a background person @ "Ke Le Fe" while taking photos with the celebrities because they look really great and outstanding. 
ChuiLing, 
the well-know Tv host On Astro.

Girls with gorgeous smile :

Lastly, The models.  
 
This event is actually some kind of hair fashion show but it seems like the clothes that the models wore is way interesting than their hair,lol. 


On our way to go homeeee ! 
Thanks Andrea!
 
 We gone hyper :P
 

 And so, Our day end like this :DD
BUAI <3
Enjoy !

No comments: