Thursday, January 3, 2013

The past in 2012


Chapter 4
THE FIRST ROAD TRIP EVER ! 
Hell yeah, it's my first road trip with the gangs to Pulau Pangkor !
It is just like a dream came true for me able to go road trips with friends. The most awesome feeling ever ! The beach there is nice and cooling. I love it when we all walk along the beach and play volley ball together. I really love the feeling hanging around with all my crazy friends, they makes me comfortable when i'm with them :) 
The journey to travel around pangkor is fun. We play banana boat and batman ( It would only be awesome when you're with your friends because your parent will most probably dont let you ride on it ) That's a jumping off the cliff section, it's the part where all my friends in love with it. It's like you came alive when you taught you're going to die because the sea level is damn bloody deep,lol. I dont like that game because the pressure hurts my ears ! So anyone who want to try it, make sure you play safe ! 

Stay Tuned :)

No comments: