Sunday, October 5, 2014

Limsyau of the day

Happy Birthday LimSyau !
She's my secondary classmate, it's hard us for not to not to talk when we're sitting next to each other. We talk about everything includes bullshits,lol. A friend that always "ON" when there's any outing or event. She's my partner in crime, laugh non-stop on shitty things and KS-partner. We've been knowing each since age of 14 and now you're turning to 20 ! 

I'm really happy we still hangout and keep in touch, we have no awkward moment although we've never see each other for quite a period of time. I can't express all my feelings in words, I will probably write an essay if i have to talk about our friendship so i  would like to jump into the conclusion(lol). 


BEFORE MAKE UP
AFTER MAKE UP


Limsyau, you're a very good friend of mine (full-stop)
LOL.

No comments: