Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Halloween !

So i was been called up s to go out with my friends for dinner RIGHT AFTER I'VE DONE MY DINNER. They are going to this really expensive restaurant and offered me just have to pay RM20 for the dinner if im going with them. My answer ofcourse yes lahh, heh. 
We went to this western food, Morgan field. They serve really good pork ribs ( Garlic BBQ is the best ), my favorite on that platter is German's Sausage and French Fries *slurpppp* and i was also surprised that the muffins was SOOOO GOOD. The muffin doesn't look attractive compare with the food around them, but i tried out the muffin. It's corn's flavor, sounds weird but it is just so good. Everything on the "plate" is just so good, satisfied ! 
Thanks guys ! 
RM20 is just enough to pay for the service tax , LOL

No comments: