Wednesday, December 3, 2008

19.11.2008

19.11.2008
lol, seriously i really dunno that day is my happy day or wat
when the time im gonna go china..
ready up .. waiting for car to fetch us to airport

then suddenly..
postman came.. gave me letter
good news, letter is mine
bad news , the letter is from school
meaning, know already la
sure result..
i was sooo scared afraid ..



when i open n read
OMFG , lousy result
worse kao kao
really beh ta-han wan u know ?
then nvm lor, tears drop
what i want to do is..
STUDY HARD



cry is useless, also cant help u wan right ?
hahaa, must study hard
PMR get pro pro result
then no need soo sad.. lol
then i dun care lar..
after my parents know my result already
scold me like shit lor, nvm .. i can TAHHAANN
i must study hard hard hard..

okie, dun talk about moodless thing laa
now, back to my topic..
sit at the plane for 4hours
u really will DIE u wan tau ??
until... 9something only sampai china


This is the View !! that i took at the plane
u can see a bloody hand .. ( my hand x] )
and also the black nice view

Nothing special
but hope u wont kena "boomed"
when u read this =D

No comments: