Wednesday, December 3, 2008

22.11.2008

22.11.2008

lol, i really need to jump
because my time is limited

okie, then i went for a Trip !!
2days 1 night de...
but then, i mayb say 1 day only nia.. hahah
wat i want to say is...
i went there, firsst...
i pergi somewhere..
erm, chinese temple ?

then later,i go makan my lunch
at somewhere got small little river de..
and also got many rocks ..
u can see in the pictures when u press more downwards..

after that ler, went to waterfall there
walao, tell u guys
need to CLAM
u really will mati if u can clam soo high *tired*
because there got 9999stairs ..
this is true, i didnt lie
i calm until 3199stairs already want to mati..
then stop and turn back went down
cuz if u can calm until 9999stairs is already at night
lolz, but the view there is nice lar =D

after that, evening already..
makan lor .. after that
u guys maybe will jealous me..
because, at night..
my sister , me and my mother ..
went to hot spring
MUAHAHAH, so fun~~


The First Place [ That I Went =D Temple ]





















































Second Place [ That After Lunch ]




























Third Place --[ waterfall & 9999stairs ]














































Tired me.. so i go bought " tau fu fa" x]



























No comments: