Thursday, March 19, 2009

DIE

wat is worse than DIE?
want to die, u cannot die
want to live, u cannot live nicely
this call.. DEPRESSED !!

that's wat my life is ..
oh gosh, feel like SUICIDE mannn
ishhh, u know why ?

first, got 1 week school holidays
wow, sounds very siok and fun right?
can go out with ur friends
sleep the whole day
on9 the whole day

this memang call siok
for me , the main point is..
HANGOUT
the whole week - 7days
1day , ONLY 1day , O.N.E day
i hangout with my friends

that's the day i posted in my blog
why ? why ? why ? only ONE day ?
my mum is like an devil
she NOT allow me to go out..
A.N.Y.M.O.R.E

oh goshhh, staying at home
just like.. staying at the HELL
that's nothing different with a hobo
the WORSE is ..

my mum left me at home alone ,
dun allow me go out, that's what i HATE the MOST
5=online
3= sleep
1= cook watever i love

i spend 9hours, but when i look the clock
is only 8pm..
but i around 2am only sleep
tell me how am i goin2
survive !?!?!?!?

this holidays is..
H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E
T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E
lol, seriously
i have nothing to write
hope u guys.. enjoy ?? =]

No comments: