Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa Clause is coming to town

Christmas eve'11
I celebrated my Christmas eve with my family in the morning until evening by going to shop at the Tropicana City Mall. I bought myself 3pairs of shoes, can you believe it? I bought freaking 3pairs of shoes because it's really cheap and I really like the design so much altho it looks really simple. Mann, IM SO BROKE NOW
We went to Jiwei's house to have a party that everyone sitting on the newspaper to have our dinner and I got a mosquito bite -_- Anyway, I bought a pillow for my best friend Limsyau where she's leaving us in 1st of January 2012 for Nasional Service. So i was thinking buying her a pillow so she can bring it and sleep comfy in NS :D 
Ibakedacakeforthisman
We went to Ou after our dinner and curve to countdown. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE'S NO FIREWORKS :( But I still enjoying snow spraying to my friends, heh. It's Christmas now ! Wish you just a very merry christmas :)
I love this bag so much :D
Enjoy !

No comments: