Sunday, January 1, 2012

the brand new year !



Why people will only appreciate when comes to the last day of the year ? Is that because everyone is excited to welcome the brand new year? What's the difference that when comes to 2012? Isn't it the daily normal routine that you're going to been through again? Or plan a new year resolution to hit your target ? That's many things comes to my mind, to-do list in this year and all sorts of nonsense. But ofcourse i do enjoy and love my 2011, many awesome memories to be remembered.
We went to OneUtama@Milano to take our dinner. My lovely yanshuo spilled the spaghetti from his mouth on my face and my brand new clothes while i was talking with my friends, BURN. Anyway, our next destination was went to Zhaoyang's house to kill our time while waiting for countdown, and so we watched a very super disgusting horror movie that makes me scream all the way while watching the show. It's really scary. 
Limsyau, I gotta miss you so much altho you're going NS for only 3months but i have no idea how are we going to meet each other often where we used to sit together in the class at school everyday ! Liangian is a really cute guy that everyone loves him lahh, love him like a kid. Friends Friends Friends, when are we going to meet up after 2011 ? Everyone is going different colleges and countries, I gotta miss you guys so much. 
FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS YO :') 
Enjoy !

No comments: