Friday, March 2, 2012

Keep fits? Only do it once in a while.

Hey guys, I've been months never post anything in my blog because i was busy working in the pharmacy@KotaDamansara. I decided to update a little so my blog doesn't look inactive :P Working in the pharmacy ? It seems like nice to listen but is not that fun to work at it,I gotta check stocks and stick the price tag everyday? Owhman, it was boring but I've learnt how to apply some of the medicine over there that can makes me become knowledgeable and learned to slacks a lot either !


Anyway,today is my off day ! Well, I felt that many fats in my body recently and only realized that I've never been exercise for months so I've planned to go FRIM with my boyfriend and surprisingly that he do willing to jog with me. That's so cool having such a boyfriend that who willing to do such a lame thing with me,heh. The journey of jog in the FRIM is effting tiring that makes us craving for food and we went to eat Bah Kut Teh as our breakfast. Man, it was so delicious ! The conclusion of the day is, must enjoy every of my precious off day such as SLEEPING! Loves!

No comments: