Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 1 @ Bangkok

Air-Asia
Now Everyone Can Fly !
Hohgosh, I'm so excited like a little girl that going to see the world. We took about 2hours to reach Bangkok and time over there 1hour earlier than Malaysia. So cool man. And so we went to put our luggage at the hotel and start our Bangkok's journey. We took the LRT to the very high-class shopping mall Siam Paragon for our first meal. 
YOU MUST TRY THIS IN BANGKOK, SO NICE !

Hot selling snacks O_O
 I wonder why the people at Bangkok like to eat 'crispy insect' as their snacks. I'm just so curious and decided to buy few ekor of grasshoper (the only insect that i dare to eat) to taste it. Most of the asians, my sisters and the guys do not dare to try it and ends up i volunteer. 
It's quite crispy and salty at the first time i bite it and it's not as yucky as what i taught. I drank lots of water after eating the 2second one, it's so pokey that hurts my mouth D:


Body Massage Ends Our First Day @ Bangkok.

No comments: