Wednesday, March 21, 2012

heartbeat like a drum.

The day for all the Form5 students in 2011 nightmare finally came, SPM results in going to be give out today. Everyone is carrying different kind of emotion, some is excited to get their results but some is just so afraid. If i can get to have a chance to choose, i would like to be the one that l never want to know my SPM result. My fear is getting worse when the days of taking SPM result is getting closer. I feel nothing but sad,scared and paranoid. I was always wonder, what am i supposed to do after getting my result? Lock myself in the room and cry at the corner for few days ? I was thinking negative all the time until the moment i got my result..
It's a smile :)

I'm satisfy with my results, neither my boyfriend :) So we decided go to Ou celebrate,teehee. My sisters were so happy and proud of me after i telling them my result. Because they're like, I finally prove something. I'm happy that I can make my family proud of my especially my mum.
As my sister Saw Suet Ling promised, 
She will bring me to go Bangkok if i got 7A's and above. 
Surprisingly that i actually manage to get 7A's, HAHAHHAHA.

THANKGOD. 


No comments: