Friday, July 17, 2009

=[

Friday ~!
another fav day for me =]
ahha

but then i just dunno why
am i very emotional 2day ?
or people who treat me changed =[
i really dunno.

2day my lovely min hui treat me like her little slave -.-
recess, cari cari her, tak sempat.
after makan, go out from canteen, saw her at the marble table there
minum kopi -.-

after that i had ask xiang jie belanja me makan choki-choki
i cant blieve that , he really gave me money ask me go buy myself
wow ! =D
then min hui also heard that, she wan too
and i thought she will goin2 teman me to Q-up buy choki-choki
tak tau pulak, she didnt.
she at the marble table there po-pat with her friends
the Q there is so damn freaking LONG !

wait wait wait until bell rang
and finally bought it !
when i bought it. min hui appeared -.-
wat a friend

and i gave her 2
and gave 1 for wai qi
others is mine =D

oh yea, On wednesday my class when to watch a "movie" in chinese period
i like a guy who name "sun fong"
his fav song-- beautiful girl

" u're my beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful girl
beauti beautiful girl ! "

Oh gosh, the wat he sing.. SOOO cutie =]

heart yea =]

*im sorry

No comments: