Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Husky !

15.7.2009

Today. Wednesday !
That's my fav day =]
but unfortunately. i have to stayback for IRC =[

But after school.
Brennie fetch me by using phaik's bike
and yet.
the bicycle is so. unstable
cuz the "box" infront the bike keep on goyang-goyang
lols. scare me lik mad.
cuz that time i had almost fall down x]

went to phaik's house. and go visit my
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy- loverrr!
Austin!
my god. austin seriously. GROW very FAST !
i just didnt go for 2weeks.
austin had almost reach my ASS when he stood up x]

he was sooooo Notty
cuz when i was eating my food - nasi lemak
which i da bao from school
he suddenly JUMP up .
and almost took my food away
luckily i 'seng mok', took my food away from him quickly x]

after that, i went to zhao yang's house
bcuz he said his house got 1 husky
which goin2 giv ppl liao=[
then i mar went there and take a look with the dog lorh

zhao yang's house is just OPPOSITE phaik's house
my god. when i walk in his house.
i saw the husky
i was lik........ OH MY DOG
i dont know its just so freeaking CUTE!!!
Husky name - OBAMA -.-
i just dunno why gave him this awkward name

okie. Min Hui, ching and i play with little obama =D
then min hui told zhao yang that she wanted to see his pet
which is BOBO. a.k.a bou zai yun
when bobo came there. 1 word. loudspeaker -.-
she was soooooo. WOF WOF WOF.
man. my ear is gonna spoil liao wei
damn loud x]

but that's nothing.
while little obama go near to bobo
i tell u first.
little obama is just 1month big
i just dunno why
when little obama near to bobo.

he started to....
actually i didnt notice that
but when ching shouted. "OMG ! "
then i look at it.
i was like..

speechless

and zhao yang quickly took the little obama away from bobo
my god.
its just 1month big.
how can he can do. something..
so "wrong"

Min Hui and I seriously shocked .
gosh.
that's the first time i saw that.
what a "dirty dog" x]
but however. i still lik little obama.
cuz he was sooooooooooooooooooooo cute !

my god, i thought poodle will be cute
but now, i started like husky but not poodle d ! x]
sorry poodle !
Husky rocks ! x]

after that, min hui, ching, fiona, cheau wei and i left zhao yang's house
cheau wei balik rumah
ching and min hui go SPBT party.
Fiona and i pergi for IRC *what a gooooddd student
but. we were late. for 45minutes.
so paiseh when step into the class.
and ppl was Look at us =[

4.pm balik rumahh =]

chiao ~
No tuition for today !!! x]

No comments: