Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sundiessssssss dayy =D

Sunday !! wooohhooo ~~

guess why am i so happy ?!
actually i prefer Saturday.
cuz Saturday i can sleep lately x]

Saturday morning.
as usual. nothing .
wake up
brush teeth
wash face

after that had my brunch.
when im having my brunch
RING RING ~~~
Oo ? my eldest(Suet Ling) sis call me?
i pick up the hp

Helloo ??

hey , yen . wanna go out ? go my condo there
u can bring ur swimsuit if u wanna go there to swim

are u serious ? okie dokie ! i wanna go !!

okie then. i pick u up in 15mins later.

yea sure. see u ltr yea =]


WAKAKAKK !! finally got something to entertain myself
wooohoo~~
then my sis pick me up at 12pm,
she said.
eh, yen i wanna go ikea first. go with us for awhile yea ?
I said .
No problem la, since i also nothing to do =]

3hours later......

walao.. For a while ?? this call for a while ??
3hours le.... for a while ?
hm.. nvm. evening that time only go swim la =]

back to condo, 4pm
Yen, help me do this.. help me that..
-_- being a slave on that day.
my god.

1 hour later.
Ah.. tired.

My sis said
SOOO tired. i should get a rest first.
yen hor ,later at night after have our dinner go swim k ?

I said.
... Orh.

Hmm? nvm. at night still can swim marh?
at night swim? hmm.. lagi got feel
okie lar ! nvm ! swim at night lar ! also nothing geh

After Dinner. damn full
then my sis brought me to the pool.
see i whether still wan2 go anot first.

when i go there.
i saw.. aLOT ppl there.
why ler?
cuz they having party there.

she said.
hmm? still wan2 go ?
so many ppl wor..

I said.
... nvm la. no need then
next time only come lo..

she said.
okie la. 2molo i bring u come here swim k ?

i said.
Orh.

-_- my god.
i go out with her the WHOLE day
just bcuz wanna go her condo
SWIM only marh
at the end. i have nothing.

ewwww. wat a day man =[

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY !!

9.30am.
my sis called me while im still a sleep
She said
Yen, let's go swimming lor

I said.
huh ? are u sure ?
hm. okie then

wakakakak, this time. i really did it !
i can swim !!!

Condo swimming pool.
nobody is there.
because that's still early and the water is cold.

my sis and i had change our cloths to swimsuit
and i had walked inside the swimming pool
but my sis haven walk in

while she just use her leg to test the water temperature.
after she test
and she told me.

Yen. u swim urself la. the water is SOOOOOOOO cold.

-_-llll
aat the end. i swim alone and my sister watching me swimming
walao. i need a coach to teach me swimming wei
i not really know how to swim !! x[[

SWIM SWIM SWIM
i had swim for 45mins.
then i was kinda bored and little tired.
then back to condo.

that's wat my swimming day -.-

but nvm. at least i can go to swimming !
Ahha.


happy reading =]








i must learn how to swim !! x]]
end~

No comments: