Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hesitating.

Wat a Sad day to me ):
6.55am

Suet - are u going 2 school 2day ?
Sky - No.
Suet - Okay.

she switch off my aircond, switch on the light

Sky- OUI, Wat're DOING ?
Suet- u said u wanna go to school wat.
Sky- i Said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Suet - =.=
Sky- switch on the air cond and switch off the LIGHT !

im kinda tired.
that's why tak ada pergi school

woke up at 10am
and called Phaik
said wanna go for her tuition.

BUT. 2hours later. i said i dont want.
NOT i dont want.
SORRY PHAIK.
):
story begins.
Sat im goin2 my 6B primary gathering
this is a MUST to go (:
cuz this is just 1 year once.
to meet my primary friends
eww !

Then, suddenly my phone rang.
Auntie - hello? Yen arh, can u come to my shop and help me this few days ?
Sky - Huh? yea sure, but im not free on Sat.
Auntie - Wat? but i need ur help on Sat Badly.
Sky - but i wanna go my primary gathering badly too. ):
Auntie - =.=
Sky- Why not i come on Sun?
Auntie - i just need on that day.
Sky - *speechless*

Gosh, how am i gonna Do ?!
and unfortunately that, i had quit the phaik's tuition
cuz thought goin2 my auntie's shop
Im still hesitating wanna go anot

I suggested, why dont i go on Friday ?
then Sat i go out, Sun Balik?
*mission* FAILED.

Why dont i go On Sun?
*FAILED* too.

Sigh.
my auntie need my help very badly
but i wan2 go my primary gathering very Badly TOO !
HOW ?
How?
wat should i supposed to do?

that's ridiculous that change the gathering date.
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh

and i haven call the Maths tuition teacher that im gonna quit
i dont dare to call.
cuz she had teach me for 5years.
and now i said i wanna quit.
i dunno how to say.

SORRY HAWYU

thanks to her because she gave me some opinion
when im in trouble
but im sorry that i don't need it.

A BAD DAY.
Sigh.
Not gonna enjoy ):

No comments: