Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WoooHooo ~

Helloooooooooooooooooooo !
im Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !
From a JAIL !

ahhahahah !
Gosh, im so sorry my dear readers.
because i didn't update my blog for SO DAMN LONG ):

My reason iss
- Because i went to my auntie's shop to help her out

which is kinda sudden. that's why i have no time to write.

+PLUS+ my auntie's house tak ada Comp but just Tv
and i went there work for since~~ Thursday until Wednesday
which is Until 2day !
Woots!

because the nxt day i have to go to school duty ! ):
Ursh !
then i may go back to work Next week or 2morrow.

Every year i also pergi there de.
So, As Usual.
Be a waitress -.-

DARNNN IT !
those Customer arh.
sometimes u memang angry of time de lo.
Curse those People kao kao
especially those very giam siap and ka ka cau cau de

Customer - Erm, can i have 1 roasted chicken ?
Sky - Yea sure. Anything else ?
Customer - Nothing. That's all.
Sky - Okay.

Food Arrived.

Customer - Eh, You, Come here.
Sky - ?? Anything?
Customer - Didn't I say i want Drumstick ?
Sky - x.x im sorry about it. i help you to change it.
Customer - You Better Do.

-NVM-

The Next one, Lagi Gek Sei.

Sky - May i Help u to order?
Customer - Oh yea, sure. Can i have 1 roasted pork, 1 roasted chicken which 2serving ?
Sky - Yea sure. Drinks ?
Customer - Bali Ice Please.
Sky - Okay.

Food Arrived.

Customer - Excuse Me, I didnt order roasted Pork.
Sky - O.O !?!?!?!?

WALAO.
HELLO! u did said that okay?
i SHOULD RECORD those customer which ordered.
-.-

GEK SEI !
This kind of BLOODY CUSTOMER ALSO GOT.
Ursh ! Be a waitress. Cannot Say NO to the Customer.
because the Customer is always Right. =.=
GEK GEK GEK GEK SEI ARHHHHHHH

my Boss tak ada scold me
because they also know.
those Customer.
Is macam ini.
Ahiz. kesian Us la.


Then. 2day the Last day working !
Because the Day B4, i watch TV until 3am
i'm Kinda tired.
then i slept when tak ada customer (:

My auntie took it when i was sleeping x.x

My Uncle which is my Boss!
wanna makan Steamboat today.
then We go macam steamboat Buffet !
Woots !
Full die me man ):

That's why i cant ON Diet *sob*sob*

Cute right? I took it ! Can Makan de !

The Fish ball which macam Pig that one very nice !
ahah!! (:

a Nice Day ! (:

Enjoy !

No comments: