Monday, November 2, 2009

random !

Last Sat.
went to my eldest sister's condo there main (:
because her Bf went to Johor d.

sien mar ask me go her house main lo (:
go ur house watch Tv.
i had watched *I LOVE U BETTY COOPER*

quite Funny. ahha !

around 5-6pm. wanting go for gym
but im tired.
+ my leg. Eww still pain sangat that time ):

but now arh. better lo.
i can jump here jump there d (:
ahha !
yea ! u may think that's DISGUSTING.
but i had recovered ALOT (:

Next time siapa still wanna go ice skate?
MEEE (:
At my sis's Powder Room.
??? =] ??


Oh yea.
Today i went back to my Primary school.
which just near by my house.
actually dont feel like going.

but too bad la. i had promised ppl=.=
Told him yesterday that around 8.30am call me
i may still sleeping if i wasn't there

then. 8.32am
my Phone Rang.
' Let's have some fun this bit is stick, i wanna take a ride with the disco stick '

* my hp ringtone. * x)

i picked up the Phone.

Sky- Hello ?

KenQi- HI, GOODMORNING !

Sky- Oh, u reach d arh?

KenQi- im here at 7am d.

Sky- Lol, i just woke up.

KenQi- CEPATTTTTTT.

Sky- okay okay.

Oops ! sorry yea !
if u didn't call me.
i may not be there with u d.
ahha ! thanks for that too !
Lol

Walk to my Primary school there *PuayChai2*
wa, banyak little kids !
i felt kinda syiok syiok
cuz i macam very tall among them x)
the Beautiful view (:
take it from my sis's condo.

willl..
You..
Marry..
Who ?
Will u Marry Me? (:
ahha. sweet ler?
my sis's friend's cupcake.
gonna propose to her Girl Friend (:

tee heee :D

Owh ! my Fav Sweets !
Ricola !! (:
it's Exp =.=

Enjoy !

No comments: