Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday is a disaster.

Hey guys, 
Have you guys heard of Friday by Rebecca Black? 
She's a very famous 13th years old girl in youtube.
Her song got about 85millions view within A MONTH. 
She goes like, Friday Friday gonna get down on Friday.


Okay, let's pause at here. 
Friday ? Are you joking me ? 
This Friday is my bad day ; ever.


I was bitten by mosquito when i woke up early in the morning. Bad morning = Bad day. 
I gotta feeling that today is not going to be a good day because my mood doesn't seems good. When I was preparing to go to school, just realize that the zipper from my school bag spoiled and i couldn't find any schoolbag at the moment makes me that have to carry my bag in front but not behind because gotta support the weight of my bag. The way I carry my bag looks like I'm a "sam-sing" @ pregnant woman @ some gangster on the street. The bag that I'm using is not even used more than A YEAR, and it spoiled -_- Urgh, I don't think I should buy a new bag because I'm gotta graduate this year which is 6 more months left. Hmmm, I think I'm gotta carry my bag in front and get used to it !  My tumbler dropped on the floor when I STEPPED into that school, my shoelaces is untied, my bag is super heavy. Urgh, I got really frustrated at the moment. 


I'm a daydreamer. I spend my time sitting next to xinlin to do my science notes when other people was having chat time with their friends in the class, I'm not joking. I was really DOING MY HOMEWORK during relief ! Can't stop yawning whenever teacher  is teaching in front, and people taught that I was crying because my eyes is so watery ! I found out that I'm kinda quiet person in the class, havenoideawhatswrongwithmethesedays. SCREW IT LAHH. 


Went to McD after school and spends my time camwhore with minhui,jialeng,wailup,limsyau,jiwei and zhaoyang during pingpong. Ends up I never play pingpong and I went home earlier, scolded by my mum asking her to fetch me. Went to tuition at 5pm and ends at 7pm but my mum came at 7.30pm because it's freaking jam outside and there she goes like, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GO SUCH A SUPER FAR PLACE TO TUITION AND YOUR RESULT IS STILL THE SAME. YOU'RE NOT GOING FOR THIS TUITION NEXT MONTH, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING AND BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. While she's nagging in the car, I was sleeping like nobody's business. When I woke up, I'm still in the car jamming and knew that still got LONG WAY TO GO HOME. I was super hungry that time, ALKSJFGHSDGLKJKSLDGJKLDGJDKLGJSKLDJG. So and finally, It took about 1hour to get home.


Bad day, not gonna let it happen again. 


Enjoy !

No comments: