Saturday, April 9, 2011

Picnic.

These guy above was surrounded by girls ! 
He's funny and the main entertainer. 

My class had decided to have a picnic today at 4.30pm
God is awesome, it was drizzling at first and it stops when the party on !


Limsyau and I were the planner who incharge for this picnic event.
We planned wanna have a picnic party while we're having random topic at school.
Turns up it dream came true, we planned it and we've facing lots of troubles for that !
Troubles such as who's bringing the food? Who's bringing the mat ? Who's going picnic ?
And We taught it's gonna fail because we have NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL ; But It succeed. 


Everyone brought their homemade food and I made smash potatoes. 
It took me about 2hours to finish it and I got really frustrated while peeling the potatoes !
Waiting for everyone to arrive and we started our picnic party, the environment was full of laughter while eating. The food there were really nice, especially the cheesy macaroni was super awesome ; It was made by Eugene. I brought my guitar and Andrea played is so well ! Wenyuet was the game planner, he planned those kiddie games such as ice and fire and Eagle catch chicks . Although it sounds really childish but it was effing awesome and it reminds me of my childhood. 17th teenagers plays 7-8years old games is way nicer and awesome which is now. WaiQi is a good catcher in the games and he always won most of the time. I'm sucks in playing ice and fire, like seriously ._. PAIKYEN IS SUPER GOOD IN ICE AND FIRE ! 


Went back home about 9pm, everyone is very cooperate. 
We throw the rubbish in the trash and cleaned up nicely before we go back.


Conclusion 
- Must have the second picnic In June. 
- More Food, More Games , More Laughters.

Enjoy !

No comments: