Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back.

Hey guys, 
I'm back to update my blog in April ! As I've promised.
Can't stop playing tumblr for the days before, As usual.
I never expect my tumblr will be noticed by people outside.
I'm appreciate tumblr-ist had followed me and read my tumblr.
Can you see the followers? 
I have 80followers and 3000+ posts. 
This is what a get play tumblr within 3months.
It's just like a drug to me, I gotta control myself !


My exam is over since past 2 weeks and all result will be giving out SOON. 
I just have to admitted that I shouldn't under-estimate any subject during exam.
I thought It was really easy and I've done well ; I taught. Example : Modern maths.
Mann, that is the only subject that I'm not worried the most and never study at all.
Ends up i got 31 over 45 , which is REALLY bad for me because the highest is 44/45.
I gained the lesson from there, never under-estimate any of them. Especially MATHS !



SPM is getting closer by the day past.
I'm dead, I have prepared nothing for it.
SPM is just like a war for all the form5's students. 
If you've never prepared to learn how to protect yourself, choose a suitable weapon or prepared fight with your enemey, you're gonna be died as you open the question paper during SPM. That's is what my tuition told me and i found it really interesting, we must start to prepared anytime so we would never regret or die immediately !

Enjoy !

No comments: