Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, party rock anthem !

Everyday I'm Shuffling. 
IT'S FRIDAY.
FUN FUN FUN.
THAT WAS FUN. 

Today is my birthday and I went to celebrate with my friends @ the curve.
Ktv everyone, that's my favorite. But unfortunately, I got a very bad sorethroat on that day. My sore throat had gone when the party in on, HAHAH. I have no idea what's turns me on and I have been shouting in the ktv room for all day long. But after the happy 6hours staying at the Ktv room, my sore throat is back. lol. Decided to take my dinner with my friends but I was been forced to leaved them because of my mum has been screaming at me to go home. I just went to shower and go to sleep straight right when I got home because I got a really bad headache and sore throat that really kills me. But my day was great overall. I gotta thanks to all of my friends who has give me such a great day on my birthday. I feel very blessed when I'm with you guys, I'm truly appreciate to met you guys ! Having you this bunch of friends, I can see is the rainbow. You guys have colored my life with the bright shinny colours, which is the best part of my life. I will never forget today, the moment of joy.  

To my girls :
Min, your spaghetti is effting delicious ; I hope you can do that for me again ! Hawyu, we must go yamcha lahh. Fiona, let's go park someday. Limsyau, thanks for being a "party animal" during the ktv because It wont be fun without you ! I love you guys, you guys are awesome. Jiacheng, I love the necklace that you and limsyau gave me ; how you guys know that i love stitch ? That was really nice, thankyou! Paikyen, I love the cupcake, it's so sweet ! Andrea, you're as awesome as your lion hair ; you make the party on mann. love youh ! Huiwen, you should come to ktv often because you sing so well ! Juexuan, I'm so sorry that cant able to fetch you home but thanks for coming to the ktv and be the 'cashier' of the day. Suet Ting, you are just so nice that what i can say to you is thankyou. LOL. Ching, thanks for coming and letting me your board shoulder (: 


To my boys : 
Thankyou, 
you guys are awesome lah.

Enjoy !

No comments: