Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I've been wanting this for so long !

Back to the old hair-style.
Just give me some time, I will change it ! 
Today is a public holiday in Selangor state,
My friends and I had decided to go for breakfast by taking their ride. I taught that was so cool  because my friends had got their license and can drive me everywhere ! But I felt just so normal when the moment I got into my friend's car and I taught I will be so excited, lol. But I enjoy to eating nasilemak @ Village park with them this morning. The feeling was so good that can we could get together to eat and we talk about how dangerous they drive when the first time learn driving. Sounds like adult liao, AHAH. We went to OneUtama to celebrate Zhaoyang's birthday after our breakfast. While waiting for the movie start, we went to arcade to play racing car. I GOT THE LAST AMONG THEM BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PRESSING THE BRAKE AND OIL AT THE SAME TIME, bahliah me ! We watched some hongkong comedy in the cinema, that movie was quiteeeee okay-lah for me but most of my friends like that movie. I enjoy having fun with them overall and I think we should do this often like go for breakfast,brunch,lunch,tea time,dinner@ supper ! Teehee, because that's the only moment that we can sit down peacefully and talk to each other to enjoy our life. I hope that we will still go out after graduate, just like today :) BESTFRIENDFOREVER !


Anyway, 
Happy Birthday Zhaoyang ! 
Hope you enjoy your day lah. 
I'm sorry that I gotta leave so early. 

Enjoy!

No comments: