Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I COOKED, for my family (:


Well, just don't expect something special on me.
It's just some simple chinese dishes that I cooked. 

Basically, I have never cook in the kitchen before. I just straight to the kitchen after coming back from school which is around 4.20pm and there's the time i started to cook ! This was my very first time cook for my family and it took me about 1hour+ to finish cooking. At the moment, I just realize that It's not as easy as i taught to cook such a simple dishes. I GOT A CUT WHILE OPENING THE TIN. Urghs ! My mum praised me for the FIRST TIME, she says it was not bad. I think just because she is too lazy to cook and hoping me to cook for her often. Owh, I forgot to put some salt on the crumble eggs but it still taste good tho. TEEHEEE. I'm so happy. The End. 
Enjoy!

No comments: