Friday, April 17, 2009

english period xD

i think a lot people had listen some story
about... ching ching and chicken right?
something like..
about, wat chicken is super man ??

ching ching was really really.. angry..
and so, today ,our english teacher-- Puan Malini
wanted us to present our essay..

before ching ching present her essay
kien yi is the one who present first..
and kien yi, ur essay really not VERY FUNNY for me -.-

kien yi essay's start -- MOVE

Chee Ken were about to move because he complain to his father that his room are not big enough and he dont have enough space to move in the room. After the father decide, they're going to move to Shah Alam . Chee Ken will miss Karyen, because he loves her . MUAHAHA *evil laugh by kien yi -.-

but anyway, nice essay =]
but i dont like it x]

and so,
today, is the day that ching ching can revenge
ching ching felt so freaking excited to present her essay xD

the essay... MOVE


I was stunned when i saw Chee Ken's body lying deadly on the floor. His blood gushed out from his eyes. I moved forward to his body, people who passed by mistaken me as his murderer. I ignored what they thought and moved on what was about to do . I
kicked his body, he moaned. Oh great, he actually moved I thought . Before i know he was alive , i wanted to celebrate , but now i knew that he was still moving , i was dissapointed . I took a gun and shot him on his ugly face. I laughed evily.. MUAHAHAHA

chee ken was really really ..
just keep staring ching ching who was cant stop laughing xD

ching ching u ROCKS !!!


enjoy reading =]

No comments: