Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thursday

THURSDAY
after school , got band practice
after school got under 15th basketball competition

actually i wanted 2 ponteng the bloody lame pancaragam
after school, i had changed my shirt
to yellow shirt

watch watch watch
watch until shuang shuang that time
suddenly, i heard my president

ALL PANCARAGAM THAT WATCHING BASKETBALL
ALL COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* strong and powerful voice
that made me scared of him
that i have to back to practice

i really really dont wan to go for the bloody practice
when i went inside to the music room
my face turn black
really really B.L.A.C.K

i keep on complain with yong yee
yong yee also kinda angry
the lagi angry things is

the coach said
okie, tomorrow we got performance
tomorrow 7-15 fall in to the bilik music
11am only perform, which that after the basketball competition
understand?

UNDERSTAND YOUR HEAD LAA
damn it, actually friday wanted to ponteng to watch the final
then he said wan to practice
whattt theee
ishhhhhh !!!
my face turn lagi lagi black
black as cakur

fine fine fine, my face black until
the coach thought i sick jor
coach didnt scold me even i dun wanna play the music
** that's my power
hahah

then nvm lor, then after practice
need to go tuition straightly
then the tuition almost end, my form4 friends all come jor
and my "lover"--- wilferd

i had teach him a SWEET SWEET SONG
which he love it so much * i think

TO : WILFERD

bangun pagiii , gosok gigi
cuci muuuuuka , pakai baaaaaaaaaju
minum susuuuu , makan roooooooti
pergi sekolaaahh , dengan haaaaaaaaapppy


=D, wilferd remember that
stop asking me for the lyrics already x)

No comments: