Saturday, April 11, 2009

FRIDAY , final
i cant watch under 15th but under 18th
lol, very very very very niceee

and ofcuz at the end, our school sapu all medals
lol, BU3 marhh

WHO IS THE WINNER? BU3!!!
WHO IS THE CHAMPION? BU3 !!
WHO IS THE LOSER ? NOT BU3 x]

after the final, is our school to perform
the lousiest performance already
all just same as on sport day
damn memalukan diri
when goin2 perform

i heard JOSEPH shout my name LOUDY
ishh !!!! i hate euu josephine
made me so malluuu
somemore, u noe how shinny the sun is?

after the performance, all become same as josephine liao x)
then okie lo, back to bilik music
felt hungry
then i open my milo and drink =]

drink until half
suddenly, jessie said
WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, WE HAVEN FINISH YET
STILL GOT NEGARAKU ARHHH
FASTER CHANGE BACK UR CLOTHS NOW

what ? change it back again? tak mau
but then no choice, because cikgu amer ( doraemon )
also "force" us to back down perform
ahizzz, finish drinking my milo
then go now play for the NEGARAKU
ishhh!!!! so lame lame
after that, we are extremely T.I.R.E.D

and oh yea, somemore..
MIN HUI HONG told me she saw a LENGZAI in DJ
i was kinda exicited to see how lengzai he is
but then.. when i saw him
i was like
.................................
are u sure ? normal only niaa

but for hong min hui
she was like, crazy for him
oh gosh, keep on .. 7...7...7....
cuz the guy shirt is No.7
oh my god, min hui should go tanjung rambutan there
kesian my min hui x]

then after tat??
TUITION again
wasaii, day day tuition ..
not crazy also become gila la

everytime , everytime
my kindly mother EVERYTIME fetch me lately
my tuition end at 6pm
but she 7.30pm only come and fetch me
she will give a lots of excuses

im still cooking when u end ur tuition k?
im still bathing when u end ur tuition k?
im still jogging when u end ur tuition k?
im still having dinner when u end ur tuition k ?
im still ...................................................

still got alot more
then, NVM..
when i back home
EVERYTIME, EVERYTIME, EVERTIME
when i reach home
forsure hungry liao marh

EVERYTIME, i saw those food..
also dont feel like eating
left all "bones"
ishh, i really really feddup already that time

mum : "eh, faster finish it then throw it, nobody eat already "
....i close the door..
mum : " eh, u dont want to eat izzit? if i really throw it "
kar yen : " no mood to eat arh ! all bones, i very full already la"
mum : " dont want to eat then tell me earlier marh, made me cook so much"
kar yen : " u eat lar, since u said left so many , i very full already"

GUUUUUUUUU RUUUUUUU GUUUUUUU RUUUUUUUUUU
my stomachh...
very very very hungry
i didnt eat anything until i sleep

the first time im so angry
i didnt eat any thing from 2pm until i sleep
really super hungry
and i had try 2 control myself

at the end, i force myself to sleep
8pm sleep already..
when i fall in sleep then i only not hungry
until the next morning i woke up =]

No comments: