Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LOL

CHING : my mum had bought me insurance cost 80thousand =D
SKY : wa, so shuang arh ? my mum didnt buy for me de wor
CHING : haha !! im gonna use the 80k after form5 go for outstation
CHIKEN : wa ! then u faster go lor
CHING :
???????
CHIKEN : because, if u leave --*malaysia hav less 1 pork chopxD..hurray come kienyi let buy firework to celebrate


Friends : MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhAH
* and so, ching was trying to use book to throw chicken x)

seriously, that time when i heard chicken said that "joke"
i was LAUGH like madd xD

moral period ..

SKY : EH teacher, gimme read lar, cuz i dun wan later teacher ask me ques
V-Zone : ai yo, u so fat, sure read very slow wan larh
SKY : ....... * staring at V-zone
Jiang Nam
: Oh yea, FEI PO HOK TIU MOU *fat lady learning dancing

V-Zone : PUN PUN , PU PU * sound effect
Jiang Nam : PI PI PU PU * another sound effect x)
V-Zone : haha ! FAT WOMEN * pointing me
Jiang Nam : HUH ? kar yen arh ? i thought was Ching Ching
Ching : WEI , u want i KILL u izzit HUH ?!? ** angry

HAHAHHA X]

No comments: