Tuesday, May 12, 2009

11 05 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY









On my dad's birthday is Monday marh
i got tuition on tat day too
after school...

i was thinking and asked my mum ..
" huh, buy cake again arh ? "
" why dun buy something *fresh* ? "

my mother said
" Nah , ur beanny where got wan present wan? "
" somemore present is so useless "

i said
" ai ya, nvm la.. u guys go buy cake la .. "
" mami, today after tuition u no need to fetch me la"
" because im going 2 tumpang my friend's car"
" ching's car to go 1U to buy present for daddy"

Mum : " okie lar, made sure u wont get *lost* "
Sky : " -.-ll mami aaaaaaaa, im not kids nia "

after tuition.. *7pm
7.05pm arrived one utama ( thanks ching and her mum =] )
walk walk walk walk
oh gosh , wat to buy ??!??!

-------------->>>>>>> T-shirt
Oo ? T-shirt? not bad
i walked there.. i saw a white + little dark blue T-shirt
cost 40bucks
lol, okie la ! this shirt then=]

after that, around 8pm only back home
i STILL haven wish my dad happy birthday or anything
he thought i had forgotten his birthday..

then after i had my dinner
my dad was watching tv in his room
then i take up the present
and said..
" daddy , happy birthday . hope u like ur present =] "

lols, that's the first time i give my daddy present
because every year his birthday i bought cake for him
this time different =]

my daddy was very very happy when receive the present
that i gave =]
he somemore go take pic on it x]
haha, the first time i see my daddy so happy


somtimes i think u're really annoying
nagging non-stop to me
sometimes i really dont like the way u
"talk" with me ?
yea, i really dont like it
how ever
u still my daddy
i still love u very much
my daddy =]

No comments: