Sunday, May 17, 2009

My BFF =]

Me & She =]
All About
Sky & Hong Min Hui
when we were 5years old

Us * that dunno how to play Flute x]

Our * Shadow =]

The * Scientist us x]
The Black Us

The STUPID US x]

The ??? Us ?? haha x]

The *couple
That's obvious min hui is guy
and im her gf =]

The Naughty Me
and Pity Her x]

At Last ! The Newest US !!
=D

The YOUNG US X]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I heart heart heart Her !!
Haha
To : Min Hui
Yea, i know that form1
im such a IDIOT and dunno u tell me
was ur secret and i burst out
im so sorry
but at the end, We friend back already =]
i thought u had Throw the letter away ?
haha, i was really suprise when u i know
u still keep the letter !

Hong Min Hui
When I was In TROUBLE , U gave me ur hand
When I was really SAD , U gave me ur shoulder
When I was Happy , U gave me ur laughness
When I was MOODY , U tell me Crappy Jokes
U're my BFF!! and NBCRP ( NoBody Can RePlace )
Happy Reading =]

No comments: