Sunday, May 3, 2009

Anti - LIPAS !!!

Anti - LIPAS !!! *cockroach yuck

ew, geli !

im karyen the one who HATE lipas and anti =]
and i wanna tell u about the STORY of lipas * it's true story happened from me
02052009

on that day night,
i was sms-ing the last message to my friend in my room
because i wanted to sleep already
when i finish typing wanted to press *send*
suddenly got a black black thingy fly over
when i look up
i saw a cockroach in front of my
on the wall Very BIG somemore
look kinda "old" the cockroach

at the moment i actually wanted to shout out
but i didnt , because i scared the cockroach will fly here fly there
then i keep my mouth shut
and RUN out from my room

gosh , that's really "dangerous" u know?
then i called my sister
who sleep the same room with me
when she saw that LIPAS
she feel like "crying" i think
because i saw her reaction x]

that night was around 12am already i think
my parents and brother was sleeping
but my sister dont care
she knocked mum's room and trying to ask her KILL it
my dad was ignored us because he was sleeping
very ''sweet''

after that, my mum came to my room
her hand was holding a Spray and a broom
she look cool =D
in the "fight" my mum was lose
because she cant find where the lipas already
and thought the lipas is dead

my sister and i dont dare to walk inside the room
because we cant even see the cockroach "dead body"
and we might accidentally STEP on it
ewww... so we decided to find its ' dead body '
and my sister thought she found !!
under the bed !! oh yea, thank god
so that we can sleep already !!

trying to pull the bed and sweep away the cockroach
after we pulling the bed
what we saw..
is not cockroach
but is a MENTOS !! aa !!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where's THE LIPAS !! !?!??

so , we decided to sleep in my another sister's room
that night, i really cant sleep
Go on9 trying to search something to do
for 1hour, then off9
when the time im going to off the computer

Oh
My
God
the lipas wasn't dead and i saw it
on my parent's room's DOOR
walao, how to kill ?

then i had knocked my brother
my brother wake up and he was very angry
because i wake him up and he cant sleep
lol, sorry kor !
i told him the wat's happened just now

and u know wat he told me????!?!?
" hehe, i also scared lipas wan actually"
-.-lll
but at the end
he still help me to kill it =D
but he used finish the spray

he spray ALL the way where the lipas where
haha, thanks kor =]

No comments: