Thursday, February 11, 2010

BRB.

Happy Birthday Paik Yen !!
My Valentine.


Me, Syau, Jiacheng, Phaik, Brennie and Kienyi
Bought her a Bracelet and a Hippo Soft Toy.

Sky - Paik Yen, can i take a look at ur Soft Toy ?
Paik- Ofcuz. help urself.
Sky - Owhhhh! this hippo is SO CUTE.
Paik- Thank you.
Sky - This hippo Look exactly like U weii.
Paik- -___- *staring*
Sky - Erm. no, i mean look very cute as u too!
Paik- means i look like hippo lah?
Sky - Teehee. *chiao*

Paik yen is a
really a great friend to be with,
she also a Great toilet partner too. :DD

hope u enjoy ur Big Day.
Big Girl (;

Changed my librarian duty to Friday.
And so, my Pingpong practice also On Friday.
It's Just nice (:

2morrow, Friday.
is the 2nd time going to pingpong Practice.

But, Unfortunately.
i have to go back to hometown.
which at Pahang after school.

Ewww, Gibson.
I can't learn pingpong from u.

Ewwww, JoonHoe.
I can't challenge with u.


It's Totally BORED at my hometown.
The only thing that i just enjoy is
those delicious food
and Da Ma Jiokk (;


Actually got a lots of crap stuff wanna to share with u guys.
but, I'm Running out of time.
Eww.

Oh yea, I bought a Pair of flip-flops today.
which cost 50bucks :S *hurts*

I may post my Blog when come back home.
& i'll post those pictures A.S.A.P (:
Enjoy.

No comments: