Monday, February 1, 2010

Sg.Wang Day (:

Wanna Go?
YES. Let's Go.
._. !!

Oops! Heyy, Readers.
So that Post my Blog that lately yea.


Lazy to Explain.
Just Straight to the Topic (;

Yea, One lovely Sunday.
My sis actually had planned asked us to go Sg.Wang.

i'm little excited and Happy.
Because I already more than 5YEARS didn't go Sg.Wang :S
Shocked? :/

On that day, Bought 3Shirts.
But, Not All BLACK then GREY in colour.
Supposed to Buy something RED.

because it's for Chinese New Year. x)

Used 50bucks to Buy those shirts.
Is that worth ? :)



Pics Below, Will Explain everything on That Day. (;


I'm Sorry that i didn't arrange the Pics.
Because i'm really Lazy :S
Doremon's Style.
RM 25.

U cant really see how it looks like.
Because it's ALL black. x)

Big Tie's Style.
RM 10


My Style.
RM 15

I like this kind of Shirt. :)

She and I.
At my sis's Condo :)

I'm So Cut-ed =.=

My Sis's Powder Room.
She LOVES it SO much.

And So, Do I
x)
And, She loves my Sis's fridge
It's FULL OF CHOC.
I bet, Syau Love It too :)


=/

<<- Min. ^ Me. :)
Me.

She

Shopped 6hours at Sg.Wang.
Hungry like madddd.
Even wanna makan Kim Gary.
Also banyak orang D;

Q-ing Up. Waiting~

That's Wat i bought !




Min - Diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
Sky - O_O. why u say Bad Words?
Min - I didn't !!
Sky - =.=? then?
Min - LOOK !

Dium! Omg. Wat a Logo. =/

Yeay, Fitting room Time :)

New Style ? :/
I kinda like this Dress.
but too bad la. I look Fat on it.
That's why i didn't buy =/
ON DIET.


She LOVES her Dress so much =/




Sky - Thanks min. Buying the keychain.
Min - Welcome.
Sky - okie, Let's Choose.
Min - I want the Orange de.
Sky - Hmm. Why Should i Take the Black want ?
Min - Because u're BLACK.
Sky - :S

She look Nice, I look Blur ==

Blur


Nice :)

Are U Curious That,
Why MIN ALSO there de?
Go her Blog.

To Get more information(;
www.firstlove-isly.blogspot.com

Enjoy !
Stupid Question With Smart Answer.
11) Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day and at the same time."

No comments: