Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GonG HeI GonG HeI

Gong Xi Fa Cai
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA !!!

Happy Birthday Foo Xin Jian.


went back to my Hometown -- Pahang.
took 2hours to reach there .
2 hours in the car ,
i totally lost my mind !

Dad talk non-stop.
he ruined my sleepy mood.
And it cause me headache !.

WAI PO, WAI GONG !!

Everything .
Is still the same.

The only thing that had changed.
Is, the TV ! upgraded.
GOT ASTRO ~!! Hurray !! :D

The next day , early in the morning ,
i helped my Grandma to make those Fried pork Ball.
My Grandma's Pro-est Meal.

I loved it when i was young :D
but now, i'm just fine.
because it cause a lot of FATS (;


Syau, Phaik. Missed Ur x-Tuition Teacher?
here she is :D
was helping.



so Am i. i'm just so "GUAI".
Helped for 1hours :S
that's the things.
that we made. :D

after that.
my dad asked me to prepare some ANGPAO.

i was so curious about it .
why does he want me to pack 60 packets of ANGPAO?

until~~~
i finish packing the angpaos .


--Charity--
My dad, brought my cousin, sis, and I
to the
Orphanage and old folks' House.

To Give Angpau to them :/
We're not Rich.

Doesn't mean.
People who rich,Only can do charity.

Example - my Dad.
i was really proud of him AT THAT VERY MOMENT only (:

- Crap Time -

yea.
My Favourite Biscuit.
I loveeeee it so much.
i finished it all by myself in 1day :S

Cousin ? :D
My Sis's Buttock
Mannn, found that at my hometown.
i missed this GAMEBOY.

this is my Favourite game (:



-Memories-
i can't believe it .
i found it in my hometown.

Those Standard1 songs.
i REMEMBER SOME OF THEM.

Especially this Song.. >>>

yeaaaa.
i know what u guys are thinking laaa x)



The 2nd song.
IS THIS !! :D
Tiga Tires Chair.



Jom !
GOD Miao.


i just like this pic.
It Shows that.
I'm So Buddishish. :DD

and, after taking those pics.
Some little Stalker *my cousins*
Stalked mee (:
I'm not Lonely. :)

hmmm.

OUI, Gao Mat Mat ?




Dong Dong Chiang !!
LION DANCEE :D


Dong Dong Dong Chiang.
Dong Chiang Dong Chiang.

yea. it's those sounds.
Happiness. Fatt Chai's Sounds :D

Go Cari Those Lion dance people :)

AH DIII. :DD

Yea,FOUND.
lion's Group

my cousin wanna stalk them very OBVIOUSLY.

O.G
The Lion Saw Me (:

They came to my Grandma house too.
Gave them an Angpau :D

So, Took a Big big Family Pic.
But unfortunately,i don't have it now .
I'm gonna Grab it sooner or later . (:

-LOUUUUUUUU SANGGGG-

Chu 3, Night.
Pergi makan Makan.

My family all went back To PJ.
Left me at Pahang.
Because i have to Teman My Auntieee.
My Favourite, Beloved auntie (;


My Cousin. XinYi
She getting prettier, prettier (;


My Boss :DD








i love them.
Very Much.




--孔明灯--
yeaay!! Hurray !!

after Dinner.
Bought some "empty tomorrow light"
To make my dream come true. (:

Wishes :D



Those Wishes :D


After That, Go main main with my cousin :DD
When i was young.
I used to play POP-POP with my cousin

but now, we all grow up already.
We play something that upgraded.

that isss...

taaadaa.
actually, i did play this when i was young too :P

Got a lots of Videos.
Not gonna Upload Now But Later :D

Enjoy !

No comments: