Saturday, February 20, 2010

Geez, Guys. U're my beloved ♥

Bff Girls ! ♥♥


AngPau Day (:

i may be late to post this.
So, shorten the story yea.

Hope u guys won't mind (:

Early in the morning.
Minhui went to my house while im still sleeping.
She woke me up ._.

after that, went to
Phaik's ,
Zhao Yang's,
Edwin's,
Cwei's and
Ching's house :D

mann, that was cool.
this is my 1st time visit 5friend's house in 5hours :D

after visiting ching's house.
i went to ou with my primary friends which is~
-Hau Ran
-Kelvin Lim
-Jian Tatt

im actually gonna go Kienyi's house after goin2 Ou.
But, Min said that she's not going.
Then aku also sien sien dei.
Didn't go :P

watched a movie at Ou.
it's called - Little Big Soldier.
By LeeHom & Jackie Chan.

GUYS i have to strongly recommend u guys
watch this movie.
It looks very boring.
But, it's NICE actually :D

Okie, Nothing much on that day.
As Usual.

Picture Below,
can tell u the Story (:

Mannnnn, this camera Is so cool ! :D

Kisses.



LimSyau & Sky.
she's my Totally Lesbo Monster Partner.
Sometimes, im really afraid.
When is she Gonna kiss me AGAIN.
7years classmate. Mann, I LOVE U !

Edwin's Mother - Hey guys! This is my Form1 until Form5 classmate XXX (idk wat's the name called).
MinHui- Cheh, Brennie is gonna be my F1-F5 Classmate lohh
Ppls - Waaaa.
Kienyi&Karyen - CHEH, very geng mehh? We both ahh. Standard5 until F5 Classmate AH.
Ppls - WOOOWW.

Candid
We look like Big Babies :D



1,2,3,4 and.. 10 !! :S BRENNIE !!


Who's Hand? KACAU SANGAT

Syau and I Love this Pic SO MUCH
Photographer- MEE (:







ANDREA. :D





went to Ou, Minhui Belanja me Starbuck.
Thanks Min ! (:



Enjoy !

No comments: