Friday, January 29, 2010

Magic Tragic (:

Boomed.

Ly - Eh, Karyen. Don't Wear Baju Kurung la. U look Gross On it.
Sky - *ignored*

Ly - Eh, Syau. Don't wear Baju Kurung la. Very "wai".
Syau - *ignored*

JiangNam- Eh, Ly. Don't wear Pants la. U look Gross+ "wai"

*laughed*

Yesterday, which is Friday.
During Recess, Actually Min and I decided.
Do not Eat but just Sit somewhere to read magazine.

Min- Yen, I feel like eating Nasi Lemak.
Yen- I'm Just waiting u telling me THIS.
Min- I'm Hungry.
Yen- So do i ? (: JOM !! Let's Go Fight for Nasi Lemak !


After Recess, asked Jordan To teach me Magic.

Then Train the magic at home myself.
After that, Show it to my sis.

I love to seeing people's full of curious
Example - My Sis. (;

Ahah !! i have to Learn More more Magic Trick.
So that i can show it to my friend.
and so, kao zai successfully. *AHHA*


Thanks Jordan teaching me the Magic Trick!
(:

Then, At night.
went to Ou with my Mum and sis.

Guess what?
While i'm at the Market, shopping with my mum and sis.
I saw Jing Yao .
Ahha.

I was on the Phone, talking with Min while i saw jingyao.
The way that i can recognize him.
Is his Maggie Head :D
It's SO cool. isn't it ? (:
Po-Pu-Lar
After that, Go Popular.
Go Buy some exercise books.

Eww, long time didn't Buy exercises already.
But, i didn't missed to buying them at all :)

and Yea. i bought my Favourite Comic :)
Conan!!! Episode 51 and 52.
Totally Broke :S
Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.
10) Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died".

No comments: