Friday, January 8, 2010

Not 2day.

OMG. im totally sick!
Why?
Not 2day to sick MARH.

Friday, is the day that i wanna go SO BADLY.
because is the ONLY day school until 12.30pm.

Eww, and i somemore asked Kienyi help me to bring something :(
yesterday night, about to sleep.

But, cant sleep.

because having the terrible sore throat and Flu.

Very very very very badly

At first, don't wanna go to look for doctor.

but, it getting worse.
Then go clinic at 10pm.


and my mum didn't scold me.

The first time, she didn't scold me when im nt feeling well.
o_o


okie. this doctor. just took not more than 3mins to check my body.
then i go take my medicine.

Total = 40bucks O_O
That's SO EXPENSIVE.

came back home, eat medicine.
around 1am only can SLEEP.

that's seems like killing myself.
didn't go to school 2day ):
ewww. hope that's no hw for 2day too x)

Enjoy !


Stupid Question with Smat Answer.

SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his mouth

No comments: