Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hw started from 2day.

I'm Not Lousy, But Lazy.

yeah, 2nd day of school.
2 alarm woke me up 2day.

So,
I'm Not late for 2day !! *cheers*
:D

Hm, 2day.
Our so called 'form-teacher' Pn.Rozita
asked us to fill up the form.

which ask us to Join what activities.
So, I joined.

Sports - Ping Pong.

Club - Pss

Uniform - PBSM

yea, i changed ALL.
it's totally different from last time.
I didn't join Pancaragam ! :)

Syau didn't come 2day.
because she went to somewhere to do 'plastic surgery'
to make her Nose nicely. AHHA

Today, Our BM teacher - Cik. Rosashima.
gave us the First Homework.
OMG, the 2nd day of school then got HW d.
O_O
Hw - Rumusan.

Ew, i missed Form1-3's life.
Form4's life, brand new life.
I should Be happy, Shouldn't i ? (:(

Kinda Pity
Chee ken a.k.a Chicken
Liang Ian a.k.a Ah moon

They sit 2gether at the class.
they Talk just so much as usual.
But, Pn. Rozita thinks that they're GAY O_O

asked Ah Moon how much did Chicken pay for him ?
LOL. so sad

And yea, I joined Account as well.
But i just dunno why.
that's always got people?
think that Science is ALWAYS BETTER

=___= think so negative for wat?
Account class doesn't means that's stupid okie?

And my mum keep thinking that,
Hope even im in account, also not at the LAST CLASS.

Eh, Hellooooooooooooooooooow?

Form4 tak ada Say which class is BEST or LOUSY okie?
Different Subject, Different class lah !!
Ish, so pissed.

Anyway,
2morrow have to wear Uni-Beruniform as well.
But, unfortunately i only got PBSM T-shirt but not pants =.=
Crap, wat should i do?

Enjoy !

Stupid Question with Smart Answer.

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

No comments: