Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sakit Kaki Aku!!!

----------Merentas Desa----------

ready ? Get set ? GO !!!

Sky - Come, Min, Onn,HuiWen. I wanna Jog with u guys :D
Onn - Oh.

Min - i don't wan2 Jog With u.
HuiWen - Okie :D

=_= hellow?

i may not be Good in Running Nor Jogging.

somemore said wanna get TOP10.


*laugh die people*
Jog Jog Jog, Hui Wen Ditched Us D:
Then I Jog Jog Jog
Ditched Min, Onn. :D
Then Jog with Fiona after ditching Onn and Min.

After that, I ditched Fiona. Then saw Su Yinn :)
Jog With Her.


Then maybe im too "fast" Ditched Su Yinn,
saw Ya qin.

Chase after Ya Qin saw Emilia.

I was Super Extremely Tired after Jog after the Bukit Utama.
I still have Long way Distance to Jog.


OMG. Tired Sei me.


Nobody With me, which means i jog alone.
Jog Run Walk, Walk Jog Run, Run Walk Jog.
I
was Silent, quiet while Jogging.
What can heard from myself.


is just
My Breathing.

breathing heavily, hardly, Tiring.

Eh, Oh, Phew, Phow
( sound of breathing )

I run, I Run, I RUN !!!!

Ahha ! i almost Reached !!!
So happy.
Reached,
Wrote Do
wn my Name.
I'm No.16 .
Is that good?

I'm Not that happy because im not in TOP 10.

Which all the people say that,
SO IMPOSSIBLE that i can get TOP 10 ==

waiting for Min Come back from the Merentas Desa. then Go Yamcha. But, Unfortunately. Eh? Min? What happened To ur Leg?

Sky - U Twisted ur Leg? O_O
Min - Yea.
Sky - Are u Okie?
Min - No. D:

Pn.Tan - wan2 bring her to the Clinic

Sky - I think should la, because. teacher, look at her leg.
Min - *sakit*


Teman Minhui Go Clinic.
She look So Pain D:
I use the Wheel Chair To fetch her.


Wow.

my 1st time Helping ppl to Push the Wheelchair.

Weird weird.

Somemore, the one sitting on the wheelchair
is my SF :S

Min, i tell u ar Don't simply jalan-jalan or Jump-Jump.
later u can't recover then u tau.

After that, her mum fetch her back home.
End of the story ?
Hope u Get well soon :)

okie, balik to school.
Continue my Merentas Desa's Story. :D

-----Yellow Yellow ! GO GO GO !!-----

mauahha, Yellow house, Get The 1st !! yeay!! *Cheers*

Teacher - Seterusnya, no. Ke-16 ialah Saw Kar Yen.

Go take a "piece of paper" on the stage.
the feeling so weird.
indescribable

---------- i didn't Curi Ayam ----------

After getting the Cert, all my friends Seems SO SURPRISED.
because they thought i'm those kind of lousy people.

cannot Jog, Run.


When they know i Get No.16


Kien Yi - OMG. Kar yen u Get No.16?

Wen Yuet - Wa, can't believe that Karyen can Get No.16.


Ji Wei - HUH? Karyen? why u on the stage just now?


Jun Xuen - OUI, karyen. U curi ayam izzit?


Shannon - WA, KARYEN. FUUUYOOH, how u curi ayam de?


Emilia - KA
RYEN. I tell u arh, i'm gonna KILL u.

Alvina - Congrats :)


Syau - Karyennnnnnn~~~ U very Geng arhh



Phaik- Wa, u get No.16? Geng worh.


JiaCheng- i didn't even saw u running, how can u get No.16?


WernXuan - Congrats :)


Brennie - Wa, U macam very Geng hor?


WaiQi - O_O, i die also won't believe karyen can get No.16.


Eric - Ahha, i get No.12.


Yan Shuo - Wa, Karyenn. Curi Ayam har??



== EH EH EH .
Why SO MANY people don't believe me
?
I didn't Curi Ayam lah
Form2 and Form3 that time,
I didn't go for Merentas Desa.
Because of Pancaragam ==

Form1 that time, i get No.16 b4 also lahh

U guys don't believe only mahh.

But nvm la.

I also use to it already.
Lols "/

-----------------Concert Grasshooper------------








yeay! :D



Sisters


Grasshooper isn't that Bad as i Thought
While the Concert start.
It also the time start Raining.
== So Unlucky.

Then Trying to Get High at the Concert.
BUT.
NONE OF MY FAMILY IS HIGH.

omg, don't dare to jump or shout +_+
Can't really Shout.

If i go with my Sot Friend - Leeyee Cheh.
She sure, macam Orang Gila
Shout Shout, Jump Jump.

Just like wat she did on The day 2009 Countdown.
It's really Fun, being with her.
Very High !! :D

--- sakit ---
The day after yesterday.
Which is 2day.

my Legs, Muscle.
Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! Pain !! D:


Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

7) Tom : "How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?"
David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's performance repeated".


No comments: