Sunday, January 3, 2010

=_=

Im not ur Gf, Get off.

sometimes, it's kinda pissed.
I maybe very random to this topic.

just sometimes, memang cant tahan.
try to SHOUT out LOUD. but can't
so, unleash anger *fa xie* to my blog.

it may makes me feel better (:

u guys can dont read this Topic.
this is seriously, very random.
and u definitely wont know wat am i talking about.
ahha.

But, if u wan2 read. i also dont mind (:

U, this guy!
The one makes me forward to u.
And also the one who make me
Just so * -__- *

U may reading this, and u know.
i don't care.

u really make me very very speechless.
i did try to talk to u as well. but failed always.
Do u know how does it feel?
-Useless-

I rarely use to on9 that late.
which is until 3-4am
why should i on9 that lately?
just because wanna chat with u Badly.

At the end, what have u done?
still the same.
make me speechless =_=

i'm pissed, really pissed.
maybe im not ur Type.
and i shouldn't try to be the type u want too.

Nvm. forget about it.

It's over.
OVER.
im done with this matter.
Done.

Enjoy with Curiousy ? (:

No comments: