Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Cool Sangat

Can Teach Me ?

Nowadays may be late update my Blog.
Because Of

My Mum?
My Hw?
My Time.

Mum - Said cannot On9 During Weekdays.
Hw - Belum Finish my Homework. No need on9.
Time - Where got time to play if i haven finish my homework?

Ew.

Days-to-Days.
I only noticed that.

Homework is uncountable :S
Homework macam Mountain.
Homework macam Nightmare.
Homework macam OMG.

So Many Homework =.=

2day At school.
Got Mod Maths + Add Maths 's Homework.
Whole brain also about maths maths maths d. x)

The Period B4 after school.
Is Moral Period, teacher didn't teach.
FREE TIME.

Cepat Cepat go do my maths Homework.
U really have to Think much, if not.
U won't know wat are the questions talking.

Left Few Questions dunno how to DO.
Throw a Side.
Then Go play (:

As Usual, Always Go to Behind Campur with those guys
which is
- Wen Yuet
- Kay Woei
- Daniel
- Jing Yao
- Jia Wey
- Wei Soon
- Ashley
- Yan Shuo
- Jordan

Those guys are really really Funny.
Sometimes?
Ahha.

Jordan is a new friend that i just met today.
He Show some Magic To us.

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO COOOL.

OMG.
i Loved Magic start from 2day :D

The Benefits of learning Magic
- Easily to kao lui.
- Easily to attract guys

AHHA.
Loves Magic :)

Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

9) Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".


No comments: