Friday, January 1, 2010

1.1.2010 ? (:

Happy New Year Guys !! Welcome

1.1.2010.

Okie, My story Began~ (;
The day b4 2010. which is 31st of December.

Oh yea! 31st of December.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKEN !

it's chee ken a.k.a Chicken Birthday ! :D

On that day, i went to Ou with my Primary Friends
which Is ~~

1. Lee Yee
2. Ying Rou
3. Kay

We went to Ktv together, and i didnt know Ying Rou b4 meeting us.
she had WENT for Ktv already. 0_0

she gonna go Twice a Day for Ktv.
So cool. ahha.
But bad news for her is, she have no voice to sing liao.
Lols !

while we're Ktv-ing.
Lee Yee and I standing on the Sofa.
Keep singing.

Suddenly, The Worker at there CAME IN to the room.
Lee Yee Jump Down from the Sofa,
and I. Straight away, Jump to Sit at the Sofa.
Lols, then whe worker was Speechless. AHHA


Just, Lee yee and I keep holding the mice
We dare not to Be So High.

Because Kay and YingRou staring at us if u getting high -___-
Not That BAD. ktv with them.
but i still Prefer with Lee yee ONLY.
ahaha, am i right leeyee ? (;

because both of us, just so "sampat".
dare to do EVERYTHING. during Ktv lar.
lols, we SHOUT, We Jump, We Sing. :D

Pics while KTV (:

EEEE - *makan-ing My Nugget* :D


Kay !! when i wanting to take pic with u.
i broke the glasses there._.
OOPS

Ying Rou, u just look the same when u're Primary. AHHA

Lee Yee, Too dark liao (x
She again !
Time to eat ? (;

Tee HEEE

Christmas Tree ! :D
She and i !


Oh yea, Lee yee Spend me for KTV.
Thanks ! :D

Then after KTV, Kay went back home *so fast*

we go walk walk walk.
I spend her Big Apple.
LOL. Both us eat until the mouth all BLACK.
asked Ying rou helped us to take Tissue from the waiter.

After that, Ying Rou Turn to Go back.
Left Leeyee and i.
MUAHAHA, OUR DAY ! :D

Leeyee cuz kinda Sad that we do not have the V.I.P pass to go inside the Concert.

then we walk walk walk.
suddenly, i met cassandra and Andrea.
they're just SO NICE selling the ticket.

2bucks Each, Leeyee and i was definitely shocked.
yet sooooo happpy.

we bought it, around 8pm just so nice, started.
We RUN inside, and keep SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT.
maybe too happy ? LOL.

When we're inside the Concert.
SO HAPPY *

Mine and Hers :)


Concert - START !
Yea, this guy - ALVIN.
he's Just SO cute.
Heart Him So much.

while he singing. I SAW HE LOOKING AT ME. *syiok sendiri*
So happpyyyy!


even though i dont know this Guy.
but, he is HOT to me *syiok*

Look ! lengzai ler? AHHA
*but leeyee told me that he have no front teeth O_O*

988 DJ, sampat sampat de. LOL

Oh yea, the guy with Black shirt.
he is hot with his Botak. (:

Zhu Hao Ren. normal LAHH
idk why Leeyee keep SCREAMING when saw him =__=
my ears gonna pecah that time.

Concert, until half. i tied my hair.
after i straighten my hair.
i didn't tied b4.

which means, that's the FIRST time i tied it.
eww ? lols

He again
Screams by Leeyee
*ouch by me*

Blur
Eh , THE HOT GUY !

The Main Artist in the Concert.
is~ Beyonce.
actually i not really know who are they.

i know they're just VERY famous.
Stand there for 3-4hours.
darn tired. lazy to wait until Firework.

We went out from there.
also darn HARD.
People mountain People see.
u cant even see where's the exit.
u just walk only.

Keep excuse me, excuse mee * malu*

When out, somewhere around the Ou Exit Car Park.
Sit at there. waiting for firework.

While we're waiting.
Saw some friends.

-Bryan
-Gavin
-Hau Ran
-Kevin
-Tatt
- and some standard6 people.

Ew, HAU RAN ! KEVIN ! TATT !
i saw u guys !

but they actually wanna go somewhere to walk firework.
But, when they gonna move on.

Firework had began.
Just nice the place we're located.
AHAH. just nice, the View. NICE !

Pics with them? (:
my Head seems so small
btw 2 BIG head. AHAH

Guys !?

Leee yeeeee :D
Idk, how the people help us to take this pic =__=
Yo, BROTHER !

Eat Pop-Corn?

Her Turn to eat Pop-Corn Too :D


Smile ? :)

He and I !! muahahah ! our symbol
Peace ! LOL


Yea, Heart u guys SO MUCH. :)


that's how i tied my hair.
:0

Im V.I.P, tau? :D





Firework !
Nice view ler? AHHA

BOOM
piewwwwwwwwww


The End (:


Enjoy !

Stupid Question with Smart Answer.

GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : S
ure, what's your phone number??

No comments: