Friday, January 22, 2010

Kutu?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHEH LEE YEE !!

U and I ,
Countdown The last day of 2007 :D


U and I,again.
Countdown the Last day of 2009 (;

Yong Yee, Sky And Lee Yee.

Still Remember our Memories During Standard 6 ?

Coconut head, Mushroom Head :D

happy birthday leeyee !!
May wish u Getting Prettier, Smarter,

& More people Approaching u :DD

U now may be celebrating ur Birthday Party.
Hope U really can Enjoy On ur Big Big Day !!

Sweet 16th my dear (;

Best Friend Forever !!
Still remember who is Mojojojo ?
When we're Standard3 ?
AHAH.

Totally Spies + Powerpuff Girl !!



----------------im So late.--------------



Today, After school.
Wanna go Phaik's House as well.

But after school, while having Brunch.
SO unfortunately, i met my auntie.

My auntie sit with My mum, sis and i together.
actually i can go at 1pm at the restaurant.

But, just because saw my Auntie.
i have to stay there until 2p.m= =

Cuz my mum wanna cakap cakap with my Auntie.

Went back home, call Phaik.
she was really MAD on me.

Sky - hellow? May i speak to Phaik?
Phaik - KARYEN, I TELL U. U'RE SO LATE *blablabla*
Sky - i know i know, sorry ahhh
Phaik - I DON'T CARE. U MUST BELANJA ME MINUMAN.
Sky - okie okie..
Phaik - I HAD WAIT FOR U FOR 2HOURS. *blablabla*
Sky - lols, PAISEH LAH. i also don't wanted to be that late de mahh.
Phaik - okie, faster come out to padang later. i go fetch u.
Sky - ahahah ! okie. :D


Phaik always very Nice.
:D

Met her at the Padang, then go to JueXuen's House.
Wanna see her New Puppy
SO CUTE.

BUT, her Puppy never Bath for 2weeks.
then, phaik and i willing to help her puppy to bath :D

When we help the Puppy.
Use the Water to Pour on the Puppy's Body.

We sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~

KUTU. OMG OMG OMG OMG

KUTU? KUTU?
OMG OMG OMG

im so
scared,
scared,
scared.

I got a Bad Memory of it.
I kena Kutu when i was Standard4.
all the People don't dare to be close with me.

just Same like a MONSTER.


After finish helping her dog Shower.
We RUSH BACK HOME.
SHOWER ourselves :S

because we're SCARED.
Of the KUTU.

-------------------merentas desa------------------

2morrow, merentas desa.
Gonna Go Take Top 10 as well.

Hope it can train my Stamina also!! :D
Min, we have to GET TOP 10 !!

Enjoy!

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

6) Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".



No comments: