Friday, January 15, 2010

Didn't know.

meaning? Yes?
Omg, it's really a YES ! :D

yes for wat?
YES, for my mum let me go 1u after school.

yesterday i asked my mum whether i can go
but, she just did not answer my ques.
she made me afraid for the WHOLE darn night x_x

Today, stay back until 1.40pm for PBSM.
afraid, called my mum using the public phone.
asked her to fetch me.

Thanks for Haw yu lending me her syling. :D
to call my mum as well.

when my mum arrived.
While she fetching me home.

Sky - Miiiii arhhh.
Mum - apa?
Sky - Emm, actually lehh. im not that hungry.
Mum - So?
Sky - U can no need to fetch me go makan, but 1u.
Sky - or Or OR, i go home change cloths then go there straightly also can.

she didn't answer my question for moment.
*afraid*scared*omg-ing*

Suddenly,

Mum - aiya, go home bath d only go out la.
Sky - OoO !! *is that my mum? or im dreaming?*

omg, SHE LET ME GO!
lols, yea.

For u guys, make think it's really stupid.
but for me, it's totally different.
because my mum usually.

Oops, not usually.
is ALWAYS.
don't let me go out after school straightly.

But this time, SHE LET ME GO.
Woots !


Then after that, balik rumah.
Bath as fast as i can.
Then Go ou D :D

met syau, edwin, brennie, jia cheng and Gabriel at there.
Hmm, Minhui wasn't with us because she was dating.
For the first day yet last day also ._.

then, go Wongkok makan.
while they're still eat

but i had finished my meal.
go buy ticket with Gabriel
Jia Cheng, Kienyi, Gabriel and I

watch OLD DOGS :D


Gabriel said he wanna watch Gsc's
Then we went to GSC there,
people mountain people
change opinion.

GO TGV.
lols !

TGV.
1-2 kittens there compare with GSC.
made me walked a LONG distance.

after watching old dogs.
syau, edwin , minhui and brennie still watching Avatar

Then gabriel and i decided go watch Chipmunk 2
kien yi and jia cheng watched b4 d, that's why not with us.
So, gabriel and i go watch our Movie.

Chipmunk 2. NICE :D

but, after watching Chipmunk i have to go home.
bcuz it's already 7pm.
ew, but Gabriel, jia Cheng, syau and Edwin goin2 watch ANOTHER movie.

wow, Gabriel watched 3movies A DAY.
COOL. i wanna brake his record !! :D

fetch brennie to YinJin's house.
then balik rumah.

End Of story :D

-------idk why, he always wanna make me so pissed.------

actually wanna go Carnival 2morrow at Shah Alam with school
but,
the guy. keep asking me crap stuff

keep explain to him
but he keep making me pissed.

then i just shut in sudden.
walk away. dont wanna ask.
because i know, the end.
is still the same.

THAT'S WHY I HATE TO TALKING WITH THE GUY.

u guys may dunno what am i talking.
just trying to chill myself.
hope u guys consider(;


Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think,
Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

No comments: