Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet not Sweat.

Oh No !
Failed Again ==



Sky - Mi arhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~
Mum - apa?
Sky - Are u In good mood now? :D
Mum - Don't ask me where u wanna go.
Sky - X_X but, Miiiii~ i wan2 go Ching Ching's house
Mum - For?
Sky - i wanna watch Movie, sleep over~~

Mum - No.
Sky - I'm 16th...
Mum - No.
Sky - But.... (haven finish my sentences)

Mum - No.

-------------Sweet 16th Lahhhhh-------------

when all my sister are 15th,
They've already been Staying over their at Friend's house.


But me?
How about me?

I'm 16th NOW.
But still,
i cant even go ANYWHERE to sleep.


That's Terrible, Horrible, Yurrible, Rarrible.
Ew, im So Sorry Ching Ching , Eis Ser & Wei Kit. D:

i couldn't attend for it.
which i also wanna go there,

SO BADLY


----------Comment Time ----------

Today, as Min Teach me how to tease people.

Then i go Teased Wen Yuet As well :D

At school~

Sky - wenyuet, free 2night? *winked*
WY - Wow, yea yea. anything?
Sky - i wait u. 12night. rmb.
WY - Wa, really ? Okie.

And So, he Posted that to my Profile. :D

That's SO FUNNY.




Happy Birthday Joseph Ong Meng Yau ! :D


Joseph, u may not read my blog.

But still, wanna tell u that.
U're a Great Funny Bad Black Guy.
That, i won't forget u.
My BROTHER :D





Enjoy !
Stupid Question With Smart Answer.
5) My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.

No comments: