Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stressed up

Isn't Good to being SO STUPID.

OMG, so TIRING.
today after school at 4pm.
Wait for my mum For 20mins ==

which i got tuition at 5pm.
it's like OMG. So rush.
came back home around 4.30pm.
go shower 15mins.

have my meal, which is XXXL meal.
cooked by my lovely MUM.
because she know that im extremely HUNGRY ! D:

Go tuition at 5PM. *chun chun*
when there, sit with cwei.
Passed up my HW.

idk, why the teacher have to mark the my HW
SO FASTLY.
i got 3 over 6 for my Bina Ayat =_=
*how funny*

being the stuppidest people in the Tuition class.
because those people who same tuition with me
is totally

.SMART-IST.
Omg Omg, and Omg.
eww. feel like changing tuition.
BUT CAN'T. *how sad*


Hmm, anyway
just wanna inform some girls.

" Hey girls, don't forget 2morrow is Baju Kurung DAY ! :D "

Yea, 2morrow i will be wearing baju Kurung.
For Guys
Which is Shannon? Chicken? Ly? JN? etc.etc.

They sure SHOCKED.
and 1000000000% laugh at me
commented me how ugly do i look like.
Eww. hope it not gonna happened. Dx

And, hope MINHUI HONG GO TO SCHOOL 2MORROW.


Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.

No comments: