Sunday, January 17, 2010

2B1D

Totally Bored DAY.
Bored=Bad
Bad= Dead

Omg, i usually enjoy my weekends.
But yesterday + today.
i wasn't enjoy at all

That was a Bad Bored Dead Day for me.
i'm TOTALLY BORED.

I go kacau People in Msn.
Im sorry if i had annoyed u guys. X:

Wanted to Sms people,
BUT i have NO CREDIT.
Omg, that's seriously a NIGHTMARE to me.
ewww. what a bad day


Hmm, just totally Bored.
*scream*

Anyway, i had changed my Profile Songs
All Chipmunks + Chipettes Songs.

Fall in Love to them very deeply.
They Rocks.

:D

First song in my Profile is bad day !!
it suit me right now +_+

Oh yea, almost forgotten.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANG WAI QI !!


hope u getting 'handsome'-er this year :D

Emm Nothing Special ?
Just kinda bored (:

Hope u guys won't get mad in this topic lahh :D

being social is GOOD. being friendly is FUN. being happy is LIFE

(;

Enjoy !

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

1) Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

No comments: